Industry Leading Service Since 1989
“Service You Can Count On 24/7”
Our service technicians install, service, and repair all types of:
- fuel dispensers
- credit card readers
- leak detection and tank monitoring equipment
- various POS equipment including Radient, Commander, Ruby & Saphire
- emergency stop systems
- air compressors
- explosive-proof conduit and electrical wiring
- lubrication systems
- underground fuel storage tanks and above grove fuel storage tanks
- full site LED lighting upgrades
In addition to our extensive services, M&M provides Warranty work on Hasstech, Emco Wheaton, Incon, Ruby-VeriFone and Wayne. M&M is also Weights and Measures certified to calibrate all pumps in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, and West Virginia.
M&M Service, Inc. is highly skilled to perform lighting repairs on canopies, signs, IDs, Facia, and buildings. We are also a LSI Warranty Servicer.
Please call our 24 Hour Dispatching at:
When you have an organized, effective PM process, you limit the opportunity for costly issues to hit your bottom line, prolonging the life of your equipment and minimizing downtime.
M&M Service can develop a site specific PM plan to help you make your investment last longer, while spreading out PM costs throughout the year.
PM packages can include:
- Initial site audit and survey
- Provide Monthly, Quarterly, Semi Annual auditing to make compliance simple
- Annual System Inspection
- Dispenser Fuel Filter Changes
- Calibration for Inventory Discrepancies including high flow diesel and DEF
Weights & Measures certified to calibrate in OH, KY, IN & WV
Please contact one our representatives today for your Customized Preventive Maintenance needs at:
M&M is proud to offer our MidValley 360 program for all of your testing needs. Click here for more information.
Mid-Valley 360 Service Request